1982 Mustang Spoilers
Is your car spoiled, yet? If not, we have what it takes to get the job done! DM offers a complete selection of original factory style front and rear spoilers. Great for styling and performance!!!
1982 Mustang Information
- Ford was back in the performance game in 1982, with the return of the Mustang 302 H.O.
- Mustang Cobra was gone but GT nameplate was back for the first time since 1969
- 1982 Mustang GT came equipped with 4-speed manual transmission, 5.0L HO V8, power steering assist, traction bars and few exterior upgrades, like fog lamps, an air dam and a rear spoiler
- Previous trim levels were replaced with the “L”, “GL” and “GLX” badges
- In 1982 the California Highway Patrol asked for a high performance, lightweight pursuit vehicle and the Mustang SSP (Special Service Package) was born
- By the end of production in 1993 almost 15,000 SSP Mustangs were produced