1972 Mustang Gaskets-Sealer-Adhesive
Is your Mustang having an Oil Leak? Dallas Mustang offers a complete line of Mustang Engine Gaskets to keep the good stuff in and the bad stuff out. It is highly recommended that anytime you tear down a motor to do a repair, you need to replace the gaskets with quality replacements such as Fel-Pro and Ford Racing gaskets. Whether you're replacing a Blown Head Gasket, or a Leaking Oil Pan Gakset, or a Main Rear Seal, let Dallas Mustang help you keep your Mustang Engine sealed.
1972 Mustang Information
- Almost identical to the 1971 Mustang
- First year front grille did not change from previous year
- Rear of the car featured “Mustang” in script instead of previous year’s block letters that spanned deck lid
- Commemorative 1971 Mustang Olympic Sprint Edition was available in spring, featuring white paint with blue accents, unique striking red, white/blue interior and a USA Shield on rear quarter panels
- Mustang BOSS 351 was not available in early ’72, but later in year you could order the Mustang 351 HO